1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wobbly power button?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by spoon_key, Oct 28, 2007.

1. spoon_key

spoon_key Member

My power button seems to be just a little bit more wobbly than usual? Instead of just sliding up and down it now also goes from side to side and is able to touch the right hand side of the little slot it sits in all the time. Its just seems very wobbly!

Is this something to worry about or is this just due to use?

Thanks

2. P5yLO

P5yLO Regular member

i got the same problem. in my opinion, it shouldnt be anything you need to worry about. just show your psp some love and be gentle next time you are turning it on/off.

3. spoon_key

spoon_key Member

Thanks for that reply but as my son uses it its hard to make sure hes not heavy handed! I'm just a bit worried that it may either break or stop working as it does seem looser than usual?

My PSP is only about 3 months old so is it possible to contact Sony to get it repaired for free?

One thing I do notice is when you actually switch on a PSP is that sometimes you actually push it up and to the right instead of straight up, unless thats just me and my funny fingers! So maybe this could cause the slackness?

Thanks