1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***Wolves, Chewing Time**Everyone who has problem burning any movie read this

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by shiloh72, Feb 11, 2007.

1. shiloh72

shiloh72 Guest

So your having problems burning movies? Well there are a few good things you can use.Try dvd cloner 4 it works with all movies.Try clone dvd-anydvd together they work as well.Try 1clickdvdcopy that works with a tool called dvd43 which you can find in google.All the programs i said on here you have to pay for but they will do the job.Stop waisting time with nero or roxio and dvd shrink.Oh dvd fab works well too.If its a free program your using then more likely it wont work as good.

2. zeiram

zeiram Guest

well we all know theres a few things we can try

is this after heaps of successes or just a generalization

now your just grasping at straws

i will if you will

On a scale of one to ten (1 to 10) this post suxs.Is this another flagrant attempt to increase your post count as this lacks substance and conviction.Why stop using applications that work.You havent swayed anyone with a post that doesnt even give reasons for us to change.

I guess if any one does it will come down to 'THERE CHOICE' not your feeble attempt at this post

3. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

Sorry to say this but, this couldn't be far from the truth, actually they work as good if not better.
    DVDFab,
    DVD decrypter,
    ImgBurn,
    Dvd Shrink,
    VobBlanker,
    FixVts,
    RipIT4me

these are the only programs u need to backup ur dvds, all FREEE.
    Plus, u can backup ANY dvd out there with these, of course if u know what u r doing

4. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

That is just brilliant!

As stated by 300bowler, nothing could be farther from the truth...anytime someone encounters problems with free programs it seems to be

A: Operator error
    B: Bad media
    C: Out of date firmware
    D: Lack of updates to cope with new copy protection schemes (even the pay programs have to update).

I'm just glad to know I won't be going broke anytime soon because I'm using freware.

5. hayden58

hayden58 Regular member

wow that was the most unintelligent post i have read since i have become a member here.

DVD Fab decryptor has backed up EVERY movie i have tried. as long as its up to date it works. its fast, and nearly fool proof (after reading the initial post i may retract that statement) plus if thats not your style then ripit4me, will rip just about ANYTHING there is.

6. gurnard

gurnard Regular member

hi :)
    one other small point...DVD43...is a free prog

7. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

That can be a software nightmare to newbs.

Anydvd and Dvd43 are both background rippers,and clash.

I'll take my Ripping with dvd shrink,autoburn with nero,and once in a while activating anydvd in the background. Very simple process and dvd shrink is the only thing to open up.

Problematic encryptions: Activating anydvd and using Nero Recode2,again,it's like a 1 program process.

There's a slew of ways to backup movies,and it's up to the individual that feels comfortable with their process. You gotta have other options though in this ever changing encryption world.

Dvd shrink will still handle 95% of the movies out there.Yes it's old,hasn't been updated in 2 yrs or so,but still a very good and simple program.

Peace!!!!

8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to safety valve. now should the wolves be involved in this or not?

9. LOCOENG

Me thinks the choice is yours ddp.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2007
  10. ireland

ireland Active member

ddp i vote yes,for a little chewing of shiloh72

[​IMG]

11. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

chewing time

12. LOCOENG

13. club42

club42 Regular member

Just a kid thinking he knew something from actually reading the guides. Good point though. I don't know who this thread would help.

14. kabledog

kabledog Member

Mr/Mrs shiloh72, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent statement were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this site is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.

15. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

Wow, what a whopping generalization!!!! Shall we just say that all members read with comprehension too? I think not!

For you information and edification (and very survival if you have landed in the pack gorge-a-thon arena) Please do some reading before posting something this broad.

If you had read some of the threads on the more recent hard to crack movies (Saw3, remember that one?) the first and only programs to do it for a few days were free. The pay programs you mention took several weeks to produce an update that worked as well as the FREEBIE option.

Not all programmers are hooked to the all mighty dollar. Some of them are working for the greater good and are more motivated to produce good software more than some bottom line.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2007
  16. zeiram

zeiram Guest

hey shiloh72,
    just wondering do you work for or affiliated with dvd cloner

as thats the worst plug in history for them.

any takers:)

17. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Haha. Someone hand thing guy a brain cell or two and then send him packing with his tail firmly between his legs.

Anyone that follows this "advice" needs to severely consider whether or not they should continue their life any further or not.

I could pick through it, but there's no point anymore; everything has been picked up on ;-)

So, time for some degrading pictures, methinks..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That'll do.. for now.

18. hayden58

hayden58 Regular member

we are wolves, arent we?

19. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Dang!!

This poor Ba*%^&$ was trying to help and he got Smacked hard! You people are ruthless, but I love it! LOL :)

I can always get a good chuckle in the morning from reading some of these posts. I actually saw this post yesterday when it first went up and I just didn't have the heart to respond :)

Cheers all

20. hayden58

hayden58 Regular member

its not "heart" you need to respond to this lol.