1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

womble mpegvcr?

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by sithlordx, Nov 21, 2003.

1. sithlordx

sithlordx Member

Are there any guides on how to use this program?I was attempting to use it to merge(yeah that)a two part MPEG2 video I have...any help would be great...

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Well There are no Guides because you shouldn"t need a guide because the Program is very easy to use....OK..You have 2 Files that you simply Want to merge together, First Both Files have to have the Same Resolution,Frame rate ,audio format and sample Rate..So you have 2 Files we will call them "file-01.mpg and file-02.mpg", So Load "file-01.mpg" into Mpeg2VCR, Now click the "Copy" Button and copy it to the "Video Clip Board" (if you hold your mouse over each button it will tell you what that button is)..
    Now Load in "file-02.mpg" and move the Slider to the Very begining of "File-02.mpg", it should allready be there, and click the "Insert Marker" button, Now drag "file-01.mpg" from the "Video ClipBoard" and drop it at the Beginning of "File-02.mpg" ..If you dropped it in the Right place you will be able to see both file joined into one file in the window, Now you use the Slider and Move it to the Beginning of the File and then click the "Mark In" button, then drag the slider to the end of the File and click the "Mark out" button then click the "Save" Button and give your new file a name and a destination and click the "Save" button and in a couple minutes the File will be saved...It is Quite easy to use and is the best mpeg editor I have ever used....good Luck_X_X_X_X_X_[small]It"s better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On!!![/small]

Last edited: Nov 21, 2003
  3. runner57

runner57 Member

I tried it for the first time, and it does the job well. Downside is I only have a week's trial and can't find a full version.