1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wonna Play Then Just Pay for it.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by NINOBX7, Oct 1, 2004.

1. NINOBX7

NINOBX7 Guest

You people make me laugh with all the effort you all put not to pay for a stinking $40 to $50 game because you want for free
    If you can't afford it then rent it or borrow it from somebody.
    How would you like it if people were taking your deigned and created hard work because people were too damn cheap to buy it.
    I'm writing all those "Oh! Please Help Me do this and Please Help Me do that so I don't have to pay for it.
    One day you will in one way or another.
    Everything has a balance, and everything always gets balanced out. You'll see.

2. backyboy

backyboy Member

you are a crazy man.

if you don't like whats in these forums, go look at something else. bbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee

3. mr_modder

mr_modder Member

Everything has a balance. Ha! You have been watching too much Star Wars lately. I guess all of us who are backing-up games are heading down the dark path and soon the dark side will consume us. Your shallow threats have really made me think. I think perhaps I am going to set myself straight now. You'll see.
    Loser.

4. NINOBX7

NINOBX7 Guest

First of all your mama is a loser for creating one and I hate star wars.
    I not opposed to people needing information to learn something but it's the crying that's all over the place. please this and please that.
    Proberly just a bunch of spoiled little nerds who do nothing all day except see what you can get for free because real losers don't pay for them just like you
    And for sure your the star wars geek.
    See Ya and don't wonna be ya.

5. Xb0xNewb

Xb0xNewb Member

WOW buddy ur bright it says NO PIRACY which means that everyone already should OWN the game which means they already bought it showing they arent 2 poor i mean cmon fool put 1 + 1 together

6. NINOBX7

NINOBX7 Guest

It's nice and safe to talk sh*t behind a computer screen isn't fool.
    So very lucky.

7. Xb0xNewb

Xb0xNewb Member

LoL i didnt mean u man i meant the kids who are trying to get stuff for free relax im with u on this one

Last edited: Oct 2, 2004
  8. NINOBX7

NINOBX7 Guest

Hey XBox sorry Bro my bad.
    At least pne man understands what I'm talking about
    You know that most of them are gonna try and sell it
    Which is not very cool.
    They'll learn one day when the Inet police raid their house.
    Excuse me again bro.
    Peace.
    Nino

9. Xb0xNewb

Xb0xNewb Member

Its all good man and as far as the people trying 2 get free sh*t goes everything will come back to them so its all good free things one day 2000$ accident the next

10. NINOBX7

NINOBX7 Guest

Well said XBox, well said.
    Peace
    Nino

11. Billyfett

Billyfett Regular member

I am with you guys about the whinning and crying. I came here a year or so ago looking for help. I read the forum rules and searched tons of threads. Now all I see is a bunch of Newbie crybabies. I am not some jaded A-hole, but come on Noobs, all the answers are already here! Just f#*king look! There is so much info on these forums but it seems anyone new just wants answer ASAP. If you get into the mod scene, do your homework. Searching the forums is a rite of passage and must be done by everyone.

12. Xb0xNewb

Xb0xNewb Member

True that man there is sometimes when whatever ur looking for could be on like page 75 so it can be worth asking but at least educated questions that show they put some work into it first without just coming for someone else to do it for them basiclly

13. rJames

rJames Member

you guys have the right idea on people continuosly starting these "help me I'm too lazy to look" threads. I don't post much b/c the answers are there somewhere, & if I have an occasional answer to a question someone that probably knows much more than I has already answered it.