1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Won't burn DVD files.

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Enemy614, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Enemy614

Enemy614 Guest

Im trying to backup this dvd and ive ripped it and everything. ive done this many times so i know what im doing.

but when i put in all the dvd files it burns it, says its complete but when i insert the disc back into my pc after it spits it out, it says blank disk, and its not copying the files, and it wastes a dvd. does anyone else know what my problem might be?

2. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

When you make statements like this , it's hard for people to offer help...especially when you're vague as to what you have actually done, which programs you have used etc.

3. Enemy614

Enemy614 Guest

I'm using Nero and DVD Shrink. I backed it up with DVD Shrink and then I open up Nero/DVD/Movie Files... Then after all the files are in I burn it and it says complete. But when the files aren't actually on the DVD after it burns. But its only when I do that, it burns Data CDs/DVDs and music CDs fine.

4. gunboy3

gunboy3 Member

Post the log of the incident, minus your Nero
    serial # and some helpful person will come to your aid. They have for me in the past