1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Won't play in my player

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dipsy, Jan 10, 2005.

1. dipsy

dipsy Member

Hello again,
    I feel like I just keep asking dumb questions, but every time I think I have this figured out, something else goes wrong. I am trying to back up my dvd's and have been having problem after problem. Now, my burning process seems to be working, but my dvd player will only play the Phillips DVD-R's. When I started, it would play the DVD+R's from Memorex (when I could actually get them to burn), so I know that it is capable of playing the +R's. When I went to get new media, I bought the Verbatim DVD+R's with advanced AZO (because I had heard that they were the best). Now, I am no longer getting the errors when I burn the disc, but they will not play in my dvd player. Everything looks fine with the burn process & like I said, my player is capable of playing the +R's. Any idea why these are not working would be welcome. Thanks again.

2. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

A lot of DVD players are picky about what brands of DVDs they will play.

Search for your model player on the net and see if you can find some details on which DVD media it plays.

Adder.