1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

won't work

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by nemo03, Dec 27, 2003.

1. nemo03

nemo03 Guest

I got the Apex AD-1010W DVD player or Christmas last year. I lost the instructions on how to hook it up to the tv. I have tried many different times on many different tvs and all it does is scrolls in black and white. The movie does play but u cannot see it because it shakes and is in black and white. I do not have that p/n button on my remote. My tv does not have a place to hook the red cord into and I don't know if that is the reason it is doing this. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. Thanx!

2. ScooterTN

ScooterTN Member

Don't know about your particular machine/situation but you can probably find instructions and mabye even download on a copy of the manual from the manufactuerers website.

3. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

If your remote doesn't have the P/N button I think you got screwed. You're exactly describing what happens on either one of my TVs when I switch to PAL mode. Does your remote say RM-1010W below the buttons?