1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Working Back-ups without Mod or Boot disc

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by meb81081, Dec 2, 2004.

1. meb81081

meb81081 Member

I know about that other stupid post this post is not so much a claim (I can't afford to try this. lol). Anyway, I was checking out DVD media then found DVD-R V2.0 Professional (For Authoring). These damb disc are like 15 - 18 dollars "each". To top that off only "one" burner can write to these disc. The pioneer DVR-S201 More details --> http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...il&Q=&sku=195293&is=REG&si=feat#goto_itemInfo The Pioneer DVR-S201 + DVD decrypter = possible solution. Which makes sence, think about it: If you wanna burn back-ups of games to save money, you might not wanna put up the cash for this bad boy!!!!!!!! Anybody have doubts that this would work?

2. meb81081

meb81081 Member

I know about that other stupid post this post is not so much a claim (I can't afford to try this. lol). Anyway, I was checking out DVD media then found DVD-R V2.0 Professional (For Authoring). These damb disc are like 15 - 18 dollars "each". To top that off only "one" burner can write to these disc. The pioneer DVR-S201 More details --> http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...il&Q=&sku=195293&is=REG&si=feat#goto_itemInfo The Pioneer DVR-S201 + DVD decrypter = possible solution. Which makes sence, think about it: If you wanna burn back-ups of games to save money, you might not wanna put up the cash for this bad boy!!!!!!!! Anybody have doubts that this would work?

3. ozzy1

ozzy1 Regular member

Don't know wehether this would work or not but at nearly $4000 for the burner you are a lot better of just modding your ps2.
    The only thing you could do with it is create games and sell them if you dont need a mod to play them.
    And thats PIRACY anyway.

4. meb81081

meb81081 Member

Point Well Made!!!!!!!!! I was just coming to the fact that it can be done. We may not like the solution
    but there is one.......... Maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. sungard

sungard Member

dude if that really works thats cool as hell

6. sungard

sungard Member

missing the concept of the special disc though why is that needed