1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

world of warcraft video card compatability is mine good to go?

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by 68b_body, Jun 23, 2007.

1. 68b_body

68b_body Guest

wifes comp uses a intergrated ati radeon express 200 and her comp has 512 meg ddr ram
    and mine is an ati radeon 9550 256 meg ddr card and i have a 514+256 meg ddr ram.

are our comps good to go to play this game?

2. Nicklt

Nicklt Regular member

Your wifes will struggle badly, and yours will probably need to be set to lowest specs if u want the game to run smoothely.

3. bazookafx

bazookafx Member

Some games you could play are 'Battlefeild 1942' 'StarCraft' 'WarCraft' and other low end games, but if you seriously want to take a jump into PC gamming you might wanna invest in some upgrades so you can play the big boy games. Like Batlefeild 2 and Command and Conquer

4. bazookafx

bazookafx Member

Oh sorry, i didnt relize you said world of warcraft game compatability, i thought you ment in general, my bad

5. reloadSE

reloadSE Regular member

Well i had a computer that had 64mb nvidia geforce 4mx intergrated shared memory graphics thingy with 666mhz and 512 ram it ran smoothly.... on the lowest of everything (im talking bout world of warcraft here)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
  6. bazookafx

bazookafx Member

yeah, you dont need a great computer to run thsi game, most basic machines can run it. i also had 64mb of onboard video and i could even run the game on medium quality