1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst movie ever

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by roeod4, May 13, 2004.

1. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

lol, at least Manos was done by MST3000. I love that show :)

That link for Superman was scary enough without even seeing the movie!

2. Frozilla

Frozilla Member

Every Steven Seagal movie is an equal tie!!!

3. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Bitcount, Smoky and the Bandit I really liked. Not too bad, but only the first one was ok, the rest really sucked.

Plan 9 is great! I love that type of chease. I watch and say Day,Night,day, night oh consistancy.

4. kingtroy

kingtroy Guest

Jonny English, hands down

5. roeod4

roeod4 Regular member

Thnxs vurbal,

I read the review of the Indian Superman on stomptokyo.com. I have to see that now. From the review (couldn't view images) it just sounds so bad that it must be watched.

6. THEDICE

THEDICE Member

jackie chan battle creek brawl the fight scenes were so bad .

7. RedAnt

RedAnt Regular member

The Thin Red Line, man that movie was so bad that half way throw the movie I was hoping they would just kill the main character and put the movie out of its misery.

8. Vanman

Vanman Member

This is going back a ways (late 70's or early 80's) but Chariots of Fire was absolutely the most boring movie I've ever seen. I had a date with a hot chick back then and thought "This movie won the Oscar for best movie so it's got to be good". WRONG!!! That movie was so boring she wanted to go home right after it was done and never went out with me again.

Oh, what might have been!!

9. avisco

avisco Member

How about Body Parts? Probably no one has heard of it except for me, but if you ever get a chance, check it out, it will baffle you with badness. For those who haven't seen it, a man is in a car accident and lost his arm. He has a successful "arm transplant" (I'm sure thats what it was called), and all seems to be well. However, the arm formerly belonged to a serial killer psychopath. The man with his new murderous arm then begins to exhibit violent behovior. I don't want to give the rest away in this classic thriller.

10. eddieb

eddieb Guest

I vote sixth sense starring Bruce Willis.
    I think it was just all the advanced hype that made a great disapointment.

11. kcc76

kcc76 Regular member

im gonna get some stick for this 1 but i think the worst films ever r the godfarther trilogy

12. brian100

brian100 Guest

You Twonk!! You should be deactivated for a statement like that.

Only joking mate, everyones entitled ttheir own opinions. Godfather part 3, i agree stank a bit.

13. Nephilim

Ha! Ha! God, I love you Brits, I learn the coolest words and phrases from you fellas :)

I remember when I was a kid getting dragged to go see the live action "Annie" movie. If I'd had a gun in the theater, I would've ended my young life right then and there rather than undergo the torture of sitting through that piece of crap film.

14. fartpoop

fartpoop Member

the core" Sucked hardcore and on the first page someone mentioned monsters ball now seein hally berry getting her berry pumped was a great thing.

15. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

David Cronenberg’s movie Crash!

This is not a movie it’s a “Death by a Million Slashers.”

Well not quite but the movie really, really, sucks!

16. Nephilim

What a coincidence! I just watched my Criterion "Dead Ringers" the other day which got me in the mood for more Cronenberg so I called around town to find somewhere to rent "Crash" but nobody had it. That bad was it? Was it the story, acting or the whole damn thing that was bad?
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]
    JMLS-166S/Plextor PX-708A/Plextor Premium[/small]

Last edited: May 18, 2004
  17. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

The whole damn thing and my wife owns a copy of it, now there's a coaster by choice.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Sherlock Holmes (by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1859-1930)[/small]

Last edited: May 19, 2004
  18. Ausgum

Ausgum Member

The worst would have to be Battlefield Earth, i had read the book and really liked it so hired the movie,had friends over that night and went on about how good the book was and everyone was looking forward to the movie, well after about 15 mins i was looking like a right goose and the torture just went on and on

19. jtbethel

jtbethel Guest

I agree with most of these as bad films. But the only film that made me cringe in my seat, wished I was blind and deaf,nearly made me puke all my guts out is. A.I.
    This film was utterly rubbish until Robin Williams appeared then it sunk to the lowest ever pit of pathetic crap.

20. TAZ345

TAZ345 Guest

One Hour Photo! Robin Williams has to win the prize for the best and worst acting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2004