1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would like general info before diving in.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by situation, May 3, 2007.

1. situation

situation Member

I have a 360 and a laptop with a dvd burner. How do I check if my laptop is capable of burning backups? I only have one disc drive so could I burn a rip of the game an empty DVD? I have other questions but I'll try my best to search for answers.

2. masachist

masachist Member

Try reading up in the sticked FAQ link, all your questions should be answered in there.

3. situation

situation Member

well I tried looking for how to check whether my laptop's burner is dual layered. Also, which site is the most reliable if I want to send my xbox in to get it modded by a professional? Do I need a burner if I plan on getting my games from my friend?

4. steimy

steimy Active member

please do not double post stuff. I just answered your "where to get it modded" question in your other thread.

As for the laptop, most do not have dual layer burners. Way to find out is to see what model and manufacturer makes your burner and then reaserch that model. Should be fairly simple.