1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would this just be easier?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by sephie325, Apr 18, 2012.

1. sephie325

sephie325 Member

Hello again. I've had Forbidden Siren for a PAL PS2 for a while. I've tried every suggestion I could find to get it to run, but with no luck. Would it just be easier to buy a PAL PS2? I've seen some really cheap on eBay, and I'm seriously considering it. That being said, I would need a PAL format memory card as well right?

2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

i live in australia and for a pal ps2 its about $10-$30 depending on where you buy it.that would include a warrenty. $10+ to ship it overseas as postage is not cheap here.honesty not sure about the memory card,dont know how they work if its same principal as usb drives then it should be the same.

i'd say try a modchip,softmod or even try and run it on a ps2 emulator on pc.but im gonna assume you have already tryed all of them options.

im looking at forbidden siren on youtube as im not familiar with the game and it looks similar style to silent hill.hope you get it working and get to play it looks like a great game.

3. sephie325

sephie325 Member

I just found a good one on eBay. I'm gonna try my luck with it. Thank you!