1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WOW!! I did it... The BenQ flash works!! Thx to ALL...!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by PSeaGamer, Nov 7, 2007.

1. PSeaGamer

PSeaGamer Regular member

I want to thank everyone who helped me out with this flash... I am brand new to this and the darn thing worked... It needed a little tweaking but i GOT IT!!!

Thanks again members...........

Now I can bug you all about backing up my originals on verbatims using xbc 2.4 and imgburn..

AWESOME... im geeked....................

2. PSeaGamer

PSeaGamer Regular member

3. pilferd

pilferd Regular member

congrats and thanks for the link ... i have a feeling i'll need it in the future ...

4. jerecho

jerecho Regular member

just did mine with sucess also.
    im happy once again

5. Memnock

Memnock Active member

Yeah that's a nice guide there. I love it when guides have screen shots. I sold my Samsung Premium and bought one of these new HMDI Benq Premiums for myself and flashed it using this very guide. Thanks for the link.

6. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Dude the benq is the best and fastest system to flash i feel in love and u can set it to read slower so u can play games on cheap cd
    s =)

7. Memnock

Memnock Active member

No the Hitachi 0078 is the fastest to flash. I've done it under 4 minutes counting the time to get the drive into mode b with linux. Once you're in Windows you can flash in it literally less than a minute. Still the Benq is probably the best drive now and I'm glad I now have a flashed one.

8. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Yep. I picked up an Elite today with the Benq. It couldn't have been any easier to flash.

I wanted the HDMI so I could compare the 1080p to what I'm using now... VGA set to 1920x1080 on my 50" Samsung plasma. Honestly, there is a night and day difference. The HDMI gives a much sharper and more cleaner picture.

9. KKM

KKM Member

That's weird. Because EVERY review I've read about Component vs HDMI has said there was almost no difference.

10. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

I've always read the same thing. That's why I never bothered to upgrade before. But the HDMI does give a better picture. I compared the dash, loading screen, and a minute of gameplay on each console. The easiest place to notice the difference was in the dash.