1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wow!!! There was so many people leeching the god of war Confusion torrent, I got the whole damn thing downloaded in just about 12 hours!!!! Most ...

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by OWEN74, Apr 12, 2005.

1. OWEN74

OWEN74 Guest

It was so awesome!!!! I go the game so quick, I couldn't believe it!!! The game rocks!!! They only took out the stupid production videos, but all the in game video were still there!!! That was so cool!!! I beat the game in about 9 hours and then used gameshark and then, it was time to move on to the next game!!! If anyone have not found the torrent by now, I feel sorry for them!! Just email me, or get in contact with me if you want it!!!!!!!

2. faustx

faustx Member

pff just dl it of newsgroups at 10mbps

3. OWEN74

OWEN74 Guest

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have heard a shitload about newsgroup, but how the fusk do you use that shit!!!! You're lying!!!!!!!! Stop lying!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 mbps? Do you mean 10 kbps? You're full of shit!!!

4. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

@OWEN74, Calm down. I advise that you edit your post and remove all your !!'s. faustx is not lying, newsgroups are really that fast. You have to subscribe and pay an amount to get unlimited access (something like $5-20 a month).

5. OWEN74

OWEN74 Guest

Full of shit! 10 mbps? How is that possible? That would mean that he would have to have T3 line or something like that to download 10 mbps! Which would cost like a shit load of money(in the thousands to have that kind of service! My whole college runs on a T3, you know? How can this guy afford a T3 line? Bull shit! Full of shit! 10 mbps? That wasn't nice you know.... I actually believed you there for a second...Really funny.....10 mbps? That's a good one.............

6. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

lol, maybe he is runnin one for his spam "service" lol. J/K, he could have one on a really loose company network or somethin.

7. faustx

faustx Member

8 MBps is only 50 € a month here...
    but dont need to get usenet for games , just get dc++

Last edited: Apr 12, 2005
  8. reaxon

reaxon Member

OWEN you can use the exclaimation mark more effectively to add emphasis to a point by not using it after every sentence you type!!!!!!

Is anyone on the Alexander.2004.DTS.PAL.DVDR-Onkel torrent!!! Its been running at 1.5 k a second for like 4 days now!!!!! Actaully all the torrents I have running atm are crawling!!!!

Im not suscribed to newsgroups atm but I found that when I had access I couldnt be bothered leeching shit 24-7 and it goes so fast you run out of things to download!!!!!!! Or, if I sign up for ratio based account, I end up leeching madly for some reason!!!!! How contridictory!!!!!!

9. Solidus78

Solidus78 Member

Owen please refrain from the profanity and type like a civilized person

10. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

I'll be blunt. No foul language or your gone. Understand?

11. RemyK313

RemyK313 Regular member

Every single time I see that, I envision some uptight-looking dork folding his arm across his chest. "Play fair, now. Or youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu'rrrrrrrrrre OUTTA HERE!"

I love it.

12. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

RemyK313,

Your an idiot.

Is this your way of a back handed compliment? Next time I recommend you don't post.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2005