1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WOW WOW Please Help!!!

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by vonoven, Jan 21, 2005.

1. vonoven

vonoven Member

My computer sees my new Samsung DVD RW drive, but my programs seem like they don't.

When I was following this:
    http://www.doom9.org/mpg/dvdshrink31-finalsteps.htm

And I selected backup target: it just had ISO and HD...I'm using DVD Shrink 3.2

Also if you hit Next two times in this you'll see they can select DVD-ROM--ISO...I don't have any DVD selections, all CDs. See picture below: Im using Nero5

[​IMG]

2. bassnut

bassnut Regular member

Hey There

This may sound stupid but ...... Nero has 2 options ..... CD's ..... and ..... DVD's .... Make sure you are using the DVD's section ..... Makes a big difference. Bellow is a copy of my Nero 6 which is a little different than 5 but they are similar ....
    [​IMG]

This is the newest version and is allot different than 5 but look around and you should see 2 tabs or buttons ..... one for CD's .... one for DVD's.....

Hope that helps.

3. vonoven

vonoven Member

Thanks, but I found out Nero 5 doesn't support my drive. Then I started thinking...did any software come with it? And wala! Nero 6.3 came with it and supports it fine. Thanks!