1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wow

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by abries, Jan 27, 2007.

1. abries

abries Member

Okay well i used to mod kinda missing it cause i havent done it in a while since i got my 360 so now im addicted to Rainbow 6 Vegas but thats another topic. Anyways if u want to stop modders from doing something like helping n00bs to get their rank up so u can pwn them later my advice is try modding a Campaign map pack and post it on main modding sites that way instead of the modders taking it out on you guys they do it to the thousands of elites,grunts,brutes,etc....
    It makes some since id put it on my xbox if it was good enough but i dont expect someone to come in and be like YEA here's the most amazing Modding Map Pack ever cause as u said 99% of Modders dont come here. But thats just an idea ive been having but it would take forever so i wouldnt do it alone. And the entire idea of seeing people who wanna support you is obvious because Lots of Modders mod you on xbox live everyday YOU WOULD HAVE TONS OF PEOPLE SUPPORTING. The only problem is that techniqually modders havent broken any law just voided warrenty and Live Accounts. -IM GOIN TO BED PEACE-

2. backupguy

backupguy Regular member

modding in campaign maps isnt that fun, and in a modders view its a lot more fun owning people before they can even get a chance to move.

3. knockemv2

knockemv2 Regular member

ive always wanted to mod in campighn but i jus dont know how but yea im a modder and i dont think killin people before dey move is fun its wack i jus play alot of fun mods with my friends i lik emakin it fair for everyone but there are the ones who live on da box and like nuttin else then cheating ina video game knowin their not good at anything else but yea do u know where i could get a campign pak

4. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

Actually, that's more of a cheating modder's view whom which would rather constantly upset hundreds of people rather than using his rank to show how good he really is.

5. xBMODSx

xBMODSx Guest

ok I did MOD people in halo2 like a year ago....but then I realized I dont need to mod online to show how good i am...i mean cmon just look at the sig..:p