1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.WPL ripping Q?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Drroche, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Drroche

Drroche Member

seems there is a file taged .wpl - it is the same as .wav but different codeing and i can't find a stupid codec for the damn thing- any help please - oh yeah, this is for educational purposes only -Dr. Roche

2. The_OGS

The_OGS Active member

3. Drroche

Drroche Member

Dr. Roche, chief- roche, u know those funny little white pills that kick the hell outta xanies- hey OGS- u play under that tag sometimes? looks familiar - anyway thanks man

4. Drroche

Drroche Member

Oh yeah, it is a windows media player file but harder to rip- WAV, no problem but these just wont come off the sites- i save the file into notepad to get the path and put it in the search toolbar to try and hunt down the exact locale but it stops you in your tracks unlike trackin down WAV's to the source- all i want to do is rip the damn thing but i can't even find a codec for it and if i could the problem would be just getting the file to the ripper program- could really use some help- thanks- Doc -bye the way i am a doctor, pop a ruff for any ailment and email me in the morning, if can remember to.