1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Write rate down on ihas124b

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by xM0RGUEx, Oct 28, 2011.

1. xM0RGUEx

xM0RGUEx Regular member

I have gotten the new burner max firmware and am running Verbatim discs at a write speed of 2.4x with opc not enabled. I have also enabled Smart Burn, Hyper Tuning, and Online Hyper Tuning. On my old burner, I would have a consistent write rate of 2.6x with a write speed of 2.4x. Now my write rate never reaches 2.0x. It takes me a couple hours just to burn one disc. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

2. funksoulb

funksoulb Regular member

Which type of Verb disc are you using? If they're MKM-003-00 (the 8X rated ones), try burning at 4X instead of 2.4X.

Also, have you tried using different settings? For 2.4X burns you could try turning off OPC and all of those other features you've enabled. In my case, with 4X burns those features made the burn quality better and the speed stays at 4X throughout, but those settings won't necessarily improve quality/speed in every case so I would definitely try a test burn with all of those settings off just to see how it goes.