1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Writung files to dvd+r from my hard drive

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by emt3920, Sep 28, 2004.

1. emt3920

emt3920 Member

I have some MPEG, RM, and Quicktime movie files i downloaded from the internet and would like to wrie them to DVD+R using nero(i guess). I have tried and tried, but cannot figure out how to do it. Is it possible to do at all?

2. adw

adw Guest

u can check the guides or go 2 www.download.com and c if they have the appropriate tools 4 u they should have

3. squizluke

squizluke Regular member

Do You want to make a data dvd or a dvd that can be played in most dvd players?

4. emt3920

emt3920 Member

I want to burn them as files I can play on my DVD player. Is there any particular guide i should check. I have looked through most of them and am still confused. How important is it that I have the OEM version of Nero? It came with my DVD burner.I bought a 49.99 update for the software and now cannot figure out how to use the serial # they sent to "unlock" the features.It says open help menu and enter license key but I cannot find anything in Nero that says help.

Thanks again for any help you can give me

5. Gringle

Gringle Guest

If I were you I'd go to the Nero home site, download the latest version, check all the user guides, sooner or later a box requiring your serial No will appear. :)

6. emt3920

emt3920 Member

Just in case anyone else has a problem with the nero serial #, They do not tell you but you have to open Nero Express and choose "help" there to find the option to enter the password. Thanks for the help sofar. I know i am going to have many more questions