1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wrong output size with RBFarm?

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by Wingdings, Oct 16, 2004.

1. Wingdings

Wingdings Member

I've tried RBFarm on my three computers today. On the clients I installed CCE SP 2.67.00.27, AviSynth 2.55, RBFarm, DGDecoder.dll, Undot.dll and Deen.dll.
    I know the guide says that you should use CCE Basic or ECLCCE, but the difference can't be that big, can it?
    Well, anyways. I set my best computer as the server where I also prepared the vob files. I checked the project file with RB-Opt and it said that the estimated final size would be 4424 MB.
    After the encoding had finished on all computers, and I had rebuilt the DVD in DVD-RB, the output size was 2.46 GB. The AVS folder was 1.68 GB. What's happened and how can I fix it? Do I have to change the CCE version?

Thanks in advance.

2. 64026402

64026402 Active member

The slave computers are causing the problem.
    Make sure that the path to avi synth and rebuilder are the same on each computer. I put all my programs on c: drive on each computer. Not in my documents or desktop.

3. Wingdings

Wingdings Member

How come it makes a difference where the programs are?

4. Wingdings

Wingdings Member

Is this the case with CCE aswell? Do I have to put it in the same path on all comps?

5. 64026402

64026402 Active member

CCE is run directly from the individual RBfarm so it doesn't seem to matter. But the rebuilder program and avisynth need to match the settings for rebuilder on the serving computer. I ran into the problem when first doing RBfarm.