1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTF can't copy stuff /w my samsung 16x dvd burner

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Colemanvt, Dec 8, 2004.

1. Colemanvt

Colemanvt Member

What's up everyone. I have a samsung 16x dual layer burner. I have a problem when I'm trying to back up my ps2 games with record now max or any other program for that matter. I can make a gi. mds. whatever file extention image fine but when I'm burning it I'll get an error and it'll stop. I'm using fujifilm media and I'm burning @ 2x to throw out those questions. What about a firm ware update? *shrugs* anyone have any ideas? thanks!

2. Colemanvt

Colemanvt Member

oh yeah I can use dvdshrink with it it works fine but I just can't let it burn automatically I have to use nero separatly to burn the .vob .ifo etc files.

3. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

one easy method is just using dvd decrypter to do it all for ya. Just create an iso file on your harddrive and then burn it.

4. Colemanvt

Colemanvt Member

sounds like an idea thanks for the help I'll try it out.

5. StupidOne

StupidOne Member

same :( haha u bought the samsung from compusa :p yeah i did too i'm guessing... i freaking cant burn any ps2 game w/ the dvd+r's gay man.... i waisted 3 *edit (5 cd's and couting)* cd's already :( man... i have to get this but ionoo how.. alcohol always makes me burn at 4x+ when i set the settings to 1x i think that might be a problem but ionoo what else can be it... can someone like post the exact options you have to use to burn gtasa w/ nero/dvddecriptor/etc one or another..

Last edited: Dec 8, 2004