1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTF?! Is this right/legit?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by BadBoy787, Jan 4, 2005.

1. BadBoy787

BadBoy787 Regular member

http://www.ultimateconsoleguides.com/swapmagic.htm

The website claims that swapmagic 3.3 does NOT work with PStwos...is that right?! I was planning on get that (the swap magic), in combination with a pstwo fliptop, but now, I'm not sure what to do...?

2. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

SwapMagic v3.3 works fine with my new slimline pstwo.

3. dougal58

dougal58 Regular member

Hi Badboy,
    I have the older ps2 and swapmagic 3.3 and no problems,It works great with my fliptop.
    Hope this helps.

4. scorcci

scorcci Member

They just made that page kind of confuse.
    Up there is swap magic 3.3 and down there they are saying SM 2.0 DVD and 3.0 CD...
    Actually both versions work with the PStwo slim, the only problem is that the 3.0/3.2 Cd and 2.0 DVD need for some games the DVDloader / CDloader.
    Now... the new version 3.3 runs all games, as long as I know without the DVDloader / CDloader, it means more compatibility for the PStwo, so you can go without any fear for the 3.3 version and also get a combo with the ghost switch or magic switch, it will keep your warranty. G.L.

5. johnim

johnim Guest

hi

I use swapmagic 3.3 with my pstwo with no problems dvds and cdrs using nero 6.6 straight copy and 8x dvd - using the toolkit from techwizard.com