1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WWE 2007 CSO Freezing

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by PooStain, Jan 13, 2007.

1. PooStain

PooStain Member

Hi, I have the WWE SvR 2007 CSO and it always freezes around the part where it says no profile detected and it wants me to save. It always freezes there. The CSO file is around 1.25 to 1.30 GB. I'm using 3.03 OE-B and trying to load it off the GAME menu.

2. PooStain

PooStain Member

Help anyone?

3. Midjet

Midjet Member

Sorry m8 I too am having same problem
    I have installed DAX 3.03a fw mine too freezes when prompted to save profile.

Anyone any ideas how to play this iso from the memory card?

4. BludRayne

BludRayne Member

Try running it with a UMD disk inside, it can be any UMD disk. In 3.02oe-b, some games won't start unless it detects a UMD disk, even if you've enable the "no umd" setting.

5. Midjet

Midjet Member

Nope game will run with UMD in or out just can't get past the save profile bit.
    However, I have succeeded!!!!!
    I tried switching the psp off at the save point and ejecting the card, then switching it back on, and try to use "Esc" on the keyboard.
    Eventually it quit asking me to save profile and returned to the main menu. At that point I reinserted the card and gave it to my little lad to play without saving.
    When I got it back he had quit the game, i renamed the iso to cso, dunno if that made a difference. Then I restarted the game, out of curiosity I tried to save the profile and this time it flashed and saved. Whether it was the cso image or wether after playing it before without having saved I dunno, but now I have profile saved.
    Bugger I went into "Options" and the game froze.
    However, it will now play etc.
    It froze at the end of a match which I lost I quick switched off and back on and it was able to continue.

Hope this helps Poostain to play....Good Luck

6. PIH

PIH Guest

my WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 cso sucks too. i've had 4 copyies not that have all been crap and froze all the time.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2007
  7. A316

A316 Regular member

i am also having the same problem guys the game frezees with umd or no umd and i too have .cso file how ever there is a comprosser at www.psp-hacks.com which can decompress ur .cso into .iso i am thinking of trying that