1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WWE HCP, NCAA March Madness 2004 etc

Discussion in 'PS2' started by freephunk, Jan 4, 2004.

1. freephunk

freephunk Member

These games are not on the swapmagic fix list of games that need the cd loader but they both wont work properly. im sure that thats not an official list or anything, but just pointing out. they both boot fine, but when wwe is done loading and ready for match it hangs and same with ncaa hangs after loading for actual bball game to start. any info on these? and how would i use the cd loader if using this method to boot dvd-r:

HOW TO BOOT DVDS WITH THE SWAP MAGIC 3 CD LOADER DISK:

A) Boot ps2 with SM3 cd
    B) Press Eject (Screen prompts for higher toc disk)
    C) Insert Higher TOC Original PS2 DVD Press Eject Again to close the drawer
    D) Then swipe/knife trick/fliptop method your backup

i have the flip top now, but my swap magic dvd disc doesnt work so i use this method gave to me by the amazing mr BOOtZ. any info on these games and using the cd loader with this boot method would be appreciated

2. freephunk

freephunk Member

...anything at all?

3. account

account Guest

im not too sure i haven't tried those games yet but i would try to burn them again at a slower speed cause it might just be a bad burn and what program are you using?

this has nothing to do with the above i am not advertising i am just doing this to make 2 cents per click this will be on all my posts
    http://www.modchip.com/clickcgi/click.cgi?goodcheats

4. freephunk

freephunk Member

nah, i dont think its a bad burn because my others are burned the same way. using nero at 1x with pioneer 106 and good media. and now manhunt is doing the same thing. hangs when ready to start first mission. and i cant really use the cd loader because im using that ghetto way to boot these right now. anyone have similar problems with these games?

5. kaydigi

kaydigi Guest

Yep, After Brock pictures finish loading it hangs on a black screen. Haven't tried MM2004 yet.

So far Jak 2 and NBA Live 2004 works.