1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WWE Smackdown vs Raw (Nstc) backup(Help!!!!!!!)

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by nivek77, Jan 7, 2007.

1. nivek77

nivek77 Guest

I can not backup wwe 07 to save my life what am i doing wrong????

2. freedoggy

freedoggy Member

first tell us what u did then only can we help

3. tincbtrar

tincbtrar Member

Ok...I had massive problems backing up the disc. But to be honest my original wasnt working either (bad laser on old ps2).

I bought a new ps2 - and then backed up WWE2007 with TY media burned at 4x with dvd decrypter. No rebuild needed. Flawless.

Hope this helps.

4. nivek77

nivek77 Guest

I have a brand new Pioneer dvd burner...Nero...a Magic mode chip...and I using Memorex Dvd-r.....did like 3 copies and all of them just freez at the first loading screen.......

5. tincbtrar

tincbtrar Member

I really hate to say it...but Memorex media just wont cut it. Try to pick up a better media such as Taiyo Yuden. It can be found at SuperMediaStore.com.

It is a little more pricey but im sure there is a sepcial for it. I use to think that the opinions between media werent justified...however, ive noticed that the TY media is far superior for ALL backup needs.

And all you really need is DVD Decrypter with the aforementioned media. Your burner should be fine...try to see if it supports booktyping or just use DVD-R.

6. xayla

xayla Member

Try removing your memory card(s).
    My boyfriend had the same issue, so I suggested he load it with no memory cards present. It loaded up fine, he inserted the memory card during a cinema and has saved and loaded successfully. A bit of a nuisance, but it works for us.