1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

www.divineo.cn Ordering Problem

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by jerseykid, Jan 31, 2007.

1. jerseykid

jerseykid Member

I just recieved my m3 Simply from www.divineo.cn.
    On the page it shows a picture of both a black and a white case, is it supposed to come with both? or just one case?
    I received mine with only the black case. Also, it was missing the card reader.
    I still have not heard back from the website on them sending out my missing items.
    I'm afraid I might have been sent out a used one....do they do that? Because why else would the box have been missing pieces? It came in a square box (not sealed or anything).

Any suggestions on what to do if I don't heard back from them? Anyone else receive something from them that have items missing? If so, please let me know what happened and how it turned out. Am I out of luck? I know they are just little things that are missing, but I paid for them. Thank you!

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

I would email them about the missing card reader, I have bought from divineo.cn many times and have only had one problem, which they sorted very quickly (they sent me the wrong PS2 chip, i ordered a DMS4 Pro and got a DMS4 Lite)

The new batch of M3's do not come with the white shell which is why it is 'missing', bit naughty of the new box to show a picture of a white shell though. The boxes do not come sealed in any way.