1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

www.modchip.ca

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Mudvayne, Feb 11, 2003.

1. Mudvayne

Mudvayne Guest

How reliable is www.modchip.ca? Is this the best and most reliable place to buy a Magic 3.1? Thanks!

2. newbee101

newbee101 Regular member

if your in North American you should check this out gamegizmo.com

3. lady

lady Member

I got my mod chip Magic 3.0 from them. They were reliable in that I recieved my modchip, but were real shady when I e-mailed them a question... they never responded. My modchip does work, but I had to find out through other sources that one connection needed to be changed, which of course modchip.ca never informed me of.

4. lady

lady Member

well i just checked out gamegizmo, and they have much better prices!!! Drrrrrr!!

5. bodul67

bodul67 Regular member

I live in N.Y. and ordered Magic3.1 and received chip within 2 weeks. Sent an e-mail to see why so long and they replied the next day that they were out of stock due to the Christmas Season. Installed it myself and works great!

6. thaigirl

thaigirl Guest

I ordered my magic 3.1 from modchip.ca. I received the chip 3 days after I ordered it. I had a problem installing. I e-mailed them and they responded back the same day. My chip is working great. I haven't had any problems loading or game freezing. I would say they are reliable.

7. Mudvayne

Mudvayne Guest

Are the modchips from Gamegizmo.com real?

8. freakyg

freakyg Member

My friends and I have ordered from them a total of 4 times. Chips were always received withing 3 days depending on what shipping method was chosen. They also responded to questions withing 24 hours.

I would order from them again.

I also have ordered chips from extreme-mods.com. They also advertise the "not a clone" for Magic 3.1. I have not orderd that chip from them though so I can not back that statement up.

9. jr_

jr_ Guest

The 3.1 I received from modchip.ca was a real 3.1. Fixed my 3.0 problems

Don't confuse modchip.ca with modchip.com