1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WWW.MODCHIPWORLD.COM Has Problems

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Beerrun, Dec 2, 2004.

1. Beerrun

Beerrun Member

Just to save some people from buying there. There ad said wires included dont buy it, because it's a lie. They told me to go to radio shack and get the stuff. So if you want a chip with wires don't get it here!

2. xshredx

xshredx Regular member

That sucks!

Don't go to Radio Shack to get anything btw. The prices are too high and the quality is terrible.

3. superd07

superd07 Guest

I orderd from them and they were fast and realiable. They seem to have a wire shortage lately but have you noticed that places like "MODCHIPMAN" charges for the wires while modchipworld gives it out for free?? I would recommand them 100% and would order from them again. MODCHIPWORLD IS THE SHITS!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2004
  4. slick1-1

slick1-1 Guest

Yea i ordered from modchipworld aswell, I didnt get the wires, but i called them and they were nice on the phone and told me that they had a shortage of wires at the moment. I didnt see anywere on the site were it said wires included so i assumed it was a bonus anyways. Thx for the great chip modchipworld