1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

www.sharereactor.com down?

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Parrappa, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Parrappa

Parrappa Member

Is anybody else having problems with sharereactor? I haven't been able to access it for the last 2 days, nothing loads up, just the explorer error page...is the site down or having problems??

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Its used by a lot of people so its always slow and often doesnt load but its still there, i find clearing my temporary internet files and trying again sometiumes helps when that happens!

3. hrhrudi

hrhrudi Member

I have also been having problems accessing sharereactor.com over the last few days. I do realise that there is a lot of traffic going through the site as it frequently runs slow when I'm on there,but I've never not been able to connect at all,and I think for both of us to have not been able to connect for the same amount of time is more than a coincidence,I'll leave another message here If i get connected anytime soon!

4. Dela

Another thing about sharereactor. If you have a pop up stopper it dont work anymore so if you do have one, disable it but sharereactor is working fine for me now!

5. xbxmaster

xbxmaster Guest

can someone help me get sharereactor started?

6. Dela

I find closing all the p2p apps you have and anything eating bandwidth, you can get sharereactor up quicker than usual. It will still be slow but, at least it works!

Also try http[://forum.sharereactor.com