1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

www.silver-tek.com

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by emichon, Apr 21, 2005.

1. emichon

emichon Member

Has anyone ever ordered media from www.silver-tek.com? And does anyone know if they are selling authentic TY media?

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

3. Synthetix

Synthetix Regular member

4. arniebear

arniebear Active member

I don't think that site looks very reliable, they are only offering two products. Better to order from reputable source, Rima, Supermediastore or Meritline.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2005
  5. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

HAHAHHAHA...their browse and search functions after you click on the "click here to go to our catalog" link don't even work. (Product page)

and considering they are just moving 2 items at this time would make me REALLY reconsider the legitimacy of this company. they might be legit, but, i would not want to be the guinea pig on dealing with them. they state in their company info that they are a new start-up company that is growing fast; what start-up would not state that?? it's common sense. buyer beware ~!!

as mentioned earlier, go with any of these 4:

1. supermediastore
    2. rima
    3. meritline
    4. allmediaoutlet

those are in ORDER of my own personal preference too..in terms of buying from. others may change a few in my list (bump up or bump down), but those are all places where i have dealt with/trust.

hope that helps.