1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

www.themodchip.com

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Fauldon, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Fauldon

Fauldon Member

Has anyone ever dealt with them? I ordered a pre-mod PS2 from them on the 1st. I was able to contact their support people once (out of 15 or so attempts). I asked them why they hadn't taken the money for it yet and they said that they don't take payment until the unit is ready to be shipped. On the 10th of this month they took the money so I guess it's being shipped (haven't been able to contact them since then). It's now the 24th and I haven't recieved my PS2 yet. Anyone know if this is a normal shipping time or if this place usually takes forever to ship?

2. well it all depends you could be ripped off but I used to live in mexico and when I`d order something from the US it would sit in El Paso waiting to be forwarded for weeks if you live in the US and orded it from another state your screwed unless the item is backordered. So it all depends where you get it from. US doesn`t ship to Mexico so I had a forwarding service in El Paso.