1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WxRipper / SS Merger Question!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by espett, Jan 30, 2007.

1. espett

espett Member

I just read a few tutorials and I am trying to backup Fight Night Round 3. I am using the DVD Hitch which is 7.98 GB and when I use WXRipper I have to go back and change those first 3 lines to D's as instructed because I keep getting the "Cyclic" errors @ 0. It seems like a everything copies fine and the output files seems to be the right size (7+ GB). However when I goto SS Merger and select my ISO file I have tried clicking yes and no to the MD5 prompts that come up. When I select yes it freezes, and when I select no and go in and add the SS file from ss.softmods.net and I click merge the output is a .dvd file thats only 1KB. If someone could help me out here I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Eric

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

First off, take out the website, the moderators will close this if you don't.
    Second, I had a problem with SS Merger, and I got the older one. Do you have the Xbox 360 SS Merger v1.7b? That is what I had, and I just got the v1.6. When you add the .iso to the page, and the first thing pops up, click yes. It will take a while, because it's a large file. I thought mine was always freezing, and I just waited, and it finally worked. Try that!