1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

x and o buttons work the wrong way round

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by rinny888, Mar 3, 2007.

1. rinny888

rinny888 Guest

hi ive just got a second psp but the x and o buttons are the wrong way round, is there a way to make them norn again thanks rinny

2. truepaki

truepaki Regular member

have they switched places or are they the wrong way round

3. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

so your O is select ? and your X is cancel? if so its a japenese PSP and can you tell us what firmware its running ? by going to settings system settings and system information

4. rinny888

rinny888 Guest

ive just got from a friend and thats how the buttons are. its running version 2.00 . i want to upgrade to 303oe-c but dont know if it will cause any problems ???

5. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

well it shouldnt cause any problems, go to the mod and firmware psp discussion and in the stickys at the top is hexitnow's easy OE0C installer thatll sort it out for you :D then you can swap ur buttons back

6. rinny888

rinny888 Guest

thanks and ill let u know :0)

7. rinny888

rinny888 Guest

hi again ive got 303oe-c working great but the buttons x and o are still the wrong way round (o is enter and x is back ) but when u play a game they go back to normal -x being enter ,can they be changed? ive been looking for but cannot find any info . can any one help thanks rinny

8. stagass

stagass Regular member

i think u have to go to recovery mode(close ur psp then turn it back on holdin R).go recovery mode __>registry hacks __> button assign and select x

9. rinny888

rinny888 Guest

Your a star it worked perfect (it was bugging me to f*** ) thanks rinny