1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X-Chip Fragged

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by soldier3m, Feb 26, 2005.

1. soldier3m

soldier3m Member

Hey I've installed an x-chip in my xbox. Worked really well for a month or so and just all of a sudden it doesnt wanna start up. I turn it on and it flashes green and yellow a couple times then shuts off, comes back on flashes green and yellow again then shuts off again, then finally comes back on and stays on flashing red and green. Has anyone ever had this problem or know any way to fix it?

2. sjchu

sjchu Regular member

How did you install the chip? solderless, or pinheader? you chip got loose from its seat.

3. soldier3m

soldier3m Member

I used solderless on v1.2 or 3 xbox. When i turned it on open the x-chip led was red if that means anything.

4. mdsup

mdsup Guest

if you went solderless and your xbox frags, that means the chip is NOT installed correctly...triple check your install...the xbox should boot up to cromwell when you have the chip in correctly...the frag is telling you that you do not have a good connection.

5. soldier3m

soldier3m Member

ok thanks i'll try to re-install it later.