1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

x copy 2.5.1

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by xbobno#1, Dec 22, 2004.

1. xbobno#1

xbobno#1 Guest

hello all
    i am new i have been looking at all the questions and ancers here on aftredawn and i have one question for someone that can ancer it here it go's
    i have had x copy for some time with no problems . now i have ran in to one i have a copy of harry potters new movie and can NOT copy it i have tryed shrink and decrypter and still can not do it What am i not doing HELP ???????
    thank you
    bob

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Hi Bob,
    If you can be more specific... For example, does the process fail when Shrink is trying to analyse or encode the DVD? Or is it failing when Decrypter takes over to burn the movie. Are you getting any error messages?

The more specific information you can provide the easier it is for us to help.

Cheers,
    Frank

3. xbobno#1

xbobno#1 Guest

hello
    and thank you
    here is what it does it burns the hole thing but when you go to play back the disc there is nothing on it. my computer says please install disk but there is something on the disc. when i try to burn again with the same disc. it say this disc can not be used as there is something on it. also when i try to open the disc my computer would lock up. i have used 5 cd-r disc and i am just wasting them i will try again when someone tells me what i am doing rong