1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X Copy Express program will not open

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by thermal7, Dec 29, 2003.

1. thermal7

thermal7 Guest

I was successful in using the Trial software using the 3 burns, but now I cannot seem to open the X Copy Express from my desktop or via the Start menu since installing the downloaded full version copy which I paid for over the weekend. I also have the software DVD in the mail to me, but I would like to get this going if possible as it may take a week to get that. When I try to open the software, I get the banner momentarily and then nothing. Can anyone help me out on this. I have all the Roxio software also loaded that came with my memorex drive. Nothing was conflicting when I was using the Trail Version. Appreciate any help. Thank you.

2. pulsar

pulsar Active member

go to 321 studios web site, FAQ section, they will give you a list of software etc that will corrupt the burning processes. I think you will find that Roxio is on that list, you will have to UNINSTALL it completely! I have DVDX Platinum, & burn cds with Nero. It seems to work OK in my system. Just having some software installed will screw everything up. On a lot of movies you buy, they can come with "software to access special features on the disc", such as the warner interactual player. Don't be fooled, Hollywood is determined to put 321 studios out of business so the film companies "add" this dubious ssoftware to thwart the customers right to back up their very expensive & delicate DVD's.
    Hope this helps

3. cac

cac Regular member

also try restrating your comp