1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X-Flash for 3.03 oe-c?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by dukeidude, Feb 9, 2007.

1. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

hey guys. im wondering if there is X-Flash for 3.03 oe-c because i cant find another way to do custom fonts and custom words in the XMB menu. i found a great thread by elperauno a while back that tells you how to do custom icons, so im set with that. if there is any other tool that could help me with custom fonts and words, id appreciate it a lot. o, and one more thing, how do i change my signature?

2. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

theres not much need for xflash now as we have flash access by usb,just read up on what you want to do then copy it over from your pc to the psp flash

3. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

if your running OE-C you can edit flash by booting recovery mode then advanced then select toggle flash0. make sure you have the recovery folder installed and back up whatever you edit

******EDIT******
    sorry posted same time :(

Last edited: Feb 9, 2007
  4. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

can one of you tell me how to do this exactly please? i know where to go and how to toggle the usb on the recovery screen, but what do i have to do exactly?

5. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

he told you how to do it, read it carefully.

6. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

yeah. i know how to do that, but then what after that/ do i put like .rco files in the root of the stick and it worksor something? how would that change the font and the XMB words of my psp?

7. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

Well since you are a noob, I wouldn't even try this yet. You will probably end up bricking it and then come back asking how to unbrick your mistake.

8. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

sweet, i just did it. it was so easy. i figured it out. well guys, thanks for the help! haha, i finally did it. i got custom icons and fonts, i just need to know how to edit the XMB words and it will look tight