1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X-Port - "USB Error"

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Mouth_uk, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Mouth_uk

Mouth_uk Regular member

My X-Port is driving me insane! After trying everything I sent it back claiming it was faulty. Amazon have replaced the item and I'm still getting the same error: "USB Error connecting to PS2"

Tried manually installing the drivers.
    Ensured the PS2 was on with message: "Waiting for command"
    Then installed and launched X-Port software on the PC.

I Managed to back up a couple of my savegames, but it refused to put them back on the memory card and then I couldn't get it to back up my other memory card.

It also doesn't recognise my Action Replay 2 dongle.

How do I make it back up my memory cards and communicate with the dongle?

2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

i have the same problem with mine... i got me v7 and i really annoyed with it... not only it wont detect the dongle but i get errors all the time about copy from the mem or to the mem card... quite annoying.. i REALLY need to buy me AR MAX....

3. Mouth_uk

Mouth_uk Regular member

I really have lost faith in Codejunkies, I had to have my dongle replaced 3 times in the last year. Very unreliable hardware..

Will the AR Max allow you to back up saves and transfer Replay codes from the PC?

4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

not really... all i want is the new dongle they give with it... but it's quite good... cuz you like can dl the codes and saves direct to ps2... using the ps2 network... and it auto detects the game..