1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X3 ce mod installed,but how do I complete the process???

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Deisel, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Deisel

Deisel Guest

Hey,
    I'm not sure where to start ,but here's the thing...I have been trying to load up my dashboard with no success for about a month now. But I kept getting error 13 whenever I'd boot up. I'm really not sure if I ever FTP'd all of the neccessary things to get it to work properly,so I'm thinking of taking everything off of my HD and starting over. however, I'm still uncertain of everything required. (i.e. compatible bios for my X3 ce, files to d-load to my pc so that I can FTP to my xbox v.1.0, and what settings on the X3 Config menu are to be used in order to correctly load files from pc to xbox. I mean what goes into the C:drive E:drive F:drive??? Oh, and I also tried using a disc ,but my box won't read them and I've tried all types.
    I know this is a pretty tall request, but I really have become confused from other tuts and just want to finally get it right. So can anyone please assist me????

2. theridges

theridges Guest

what bios does the X3 have flashed to it.....because it should overwrite error 13....

3. Deisel

Deisel Guest

Well, on the 1st back, 1234(on on off off) I flashed something saying x3.3294.bin (1024kb)......and on the second(off on off off) the evox.m8.bin (1024kb) I'm really not sure about which ones I should use though.Plus, I'm not able to load my MS dash either. Could that be another reason why I get error 13?? Either way, I thinking of unloading everything back onto my C: drive and starting over..so what bios would you recommend flashing,and is flashing the bios all I need to do in order to get my dash to work?Are there any other steps or settings invovled?

4. theridges

theridges Guest

the X3 3294 is the one you should use.....
    if you want to reflash press the eject and power button at the same time it will take you too the flash bios 3.03 screen....

EDIT...
    Download AID 3.0 and install a dashboard(i would prefer unleashx) to the E Drive....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2007