1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBC 2.4 ?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by E_Pizza, Mar 28, 2007.

1. E_Pizza

E_Pizza Regular member

I was told that id need this program

as long as you make the back up correctly any DVD burner will work to burn the ISO file. I personally use a BenQ DW1655 and have not had one game that did not work. I use Verbatim 6X DVD+R DL media and i burn them at 4X (booktyping the media as DVD-Rom which i do not need to do with my Samsung, but you will)
    Also with the Hitachi i think you need to get Xbox Backup Creator V2.4 (not V2.5!!) and use the steath check feature it has to check the image. Make sure everything passes the test. I am pretty sure that all of your back ups must be stealth. If it is not then you can manually patch it using XBC or Schtrom, but you will have to find the correct stealth files for that game and the region (NTSC or PAL)

and when you use IMGburn you have to manually set the layer break.
    tools-->settings-->write-->layer break. Check user specified and set it to 1913760. Click ok and burn as normal. This is only necessary the first time burning a 360 game as the setting will stay. But you will have to remove it if you want to burn anything else that is dual layer other than a 360 game.

I was told that by fairly experienced member of the forums not to use version 2.5

I have a problem getting a hold of 2.4 ive scoured Google for ages and just can't get a hold of it only 2.5 does anyone have an ideas or suggestions to poitn me in the right direction?

I have a Hitachi's 078fk i think which i flashed using a tutorial similar to the one on this discussion forum using the 360 Firmware toolbox

Thanks for anyones help on this topic

2. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

3. E_Pizza

E_Pizza Regular member

thank you so damn you have made my day!