1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBC shtromm

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by colsamo4, Mar 29, 2007.

1. colsamo4

colsamo4 Guest

i am trying to back up TW 07 the day before i backed up graw 2 and lost planet with XBC 2.4 no problem now i put TW07 in and it the start button for extracting does not read the disc so i cant start tried xbc 2.5 and 2.3 no joy yet 2 days earlier no problem

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

unlock the drive, and then try.

3. colsamo4

colsamo4 Guest

drive already unlocked but had tried it again but still no luck, xbc not letting me start to rip goes into not responding. schtromm wont extract ss bin but this has happened on other games and does eventually do it is there any reason this happens

4. steimy

steimy Active member

odd, i have not heard anone having problems with Tiger Woods at all. I would go with V2.4 for your games. I have not had it fail me yet, including Tiger Woods.

5. colsamo4

colsamo4 Guest

cant get it to read xbc any version did 2 games last weekend no problem but cannot get it to read can go to all the tabs but start button wont highlight to press

6. colsamo4

colsamo4 Guest

i will post pics of what screens i am getting but can some one tell me how to apply the pics cheers