1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBC TO READ & WRITE

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by RXV2300, Mar 29, 2007.

1. RXV2300

RXV2300 Regular member

Want to make back-up of some 360 games using xbc to do this.
    I have no problem readng them with XBC but what do I need to do if I want to use XBC to write?
    After reading is complete I get ".dvd & .iso" saved in a folder & I know that I need to use .dvd to make image burn.
    However once reading is complete/finish I change XBC to "write" but nothing is hi-lited, not even start.
    I have no probelms using "Imageburn 2.2 or 2.3" but can't use "write" function of XBC.
    Can you please give me some idea what I could be doing wrong if there is anything special Ineed to do if I want to use XBC "write" function.
    Thank you,

2. theridges

theridges Guest

i would use imgburn or clonecd to burn the images as they are made for this sort of things and are guaranteed to work....

3. RXV2300

RXV2300 Regular member

Thanks for your input.
    It was my error, I forgot to change drive in the drop-down window.

4. theridges

theridges Guest

glad you figured it out...

5. steimy

steimy Active member

also with IMGburn (or DVD Decrypter) make sure you set the layer break.
    tools-->settings-->write-->layer break. Check user specified and set it to 1913760. Click ok and burn as normal. This is only necessary the first time burning a 360 game

6. RXV2300

RXV2300 Regular member

Tks for your input.
    In IMGBURN I've verified what you told me & "user specified" is completely blank.
    I can't quite remember maybe I did this very first time while ago & maybe not, either way I don't have problem using imgburn.