1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#xbins connect help

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by FIG, Jan 29, 2004.

1. FIG

FIG Member

I'm trying to ftp via flashfxp,smartftp and cuteftp but I am having problems connecting with xbins. Yes, I read through the faq and I'm almost positive I'm doing everything right.Ive tryed all 3 with no luck.Ive also tryed upper case and lower case with nothing.I would write down what Im doing step by step but I dont want to get yelled at.Is there any other tips that I havent found? Help Please Thanks

2. peachymo

peachymo Regular member

first of all where did you get the xbins ftp address info from was it from the server or was it the thread on this forum somewhere?

3. FIG

FIG Member

from the server.there is alot of efnet's on the list. can anyone be uesed? do you use upper or lower case letters on the user name and password? Thanks for your help

4. peachymo

peachymo Regular member

when you type the proper command in (it's somewhere at the start of the window when you log in)
    you get a message back of them with the address user name password ect... you type it exactly as shown i have no problems but i only use flashfxp
    you won't get yelled at but it's best not to type everything word for word incase i'm not sure
    you have to be in xbins first and i'm not sure you are check your pm ok

5. FIG

FIG Member

Thank-you peachymo I got it