1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBMC+360=?? Help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by jack62, Jan 10, 2007.

1. jack62

jack62 Guest

OK, so I am confused about this X Box Media Center thing that was just released. It has a FAQ to refer to, but no where does it say that it is for the 360.

Yet on other forums I hear people talking and saying they just a 360 and can't wait to try it....and other people are agreeing.

So that makes me think it might work with 360?

If so, please forgive me, but I've been reading for 2 hours now and can't find a clear cut answer. Does it work (properly) with the 360?

How exactly do you "install" it........(AND YES, I'VE DOWNLOADED AND READ THE README_1ST....and it's not very clear)

I flashed my own drive, but a little hand holding is needed for me on this apparently. Thank you in advance

2. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

its for modded original xbox's sorry for confusion you might have suffered but it will not work on 360's

3. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Ya, so far, only backups are being used on 360's. They haven't booted Homebrew on them yet. Though, some hacker has a video of him loading Linux on his 360, which is coming soon.