1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBMP finds songs in E: but sees nothing in F:

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by shdwsfall, Mar 8, 2004.

1. shdwsfall

shdwsfall Regular member

ANyone got any ideas as to why it will show all of my files when xbmp is installed in the E folder, but when I move it to the F folder it sees nothing. I tried looking for an ini file to maybe change the path or something, but i cannot find one.

2. nickmmira

nickmmira Member

look for config.xml

3. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

what he means is, open up config.xml in the XBMP folder, then go down and find to where it says about your music directory on the hdd, then make it point to where your music is stored on F:

4. nickmmira

nickmmira Member

he isnt an idiot,
    if he knew to look for an ini file all he needed was the name of the file he needed to edit.

please dont try to correct me again

and dont post bs about live chcking hdd right now scareing peps, i have logged in in the last 2 weeks and everything is fine, u might want to tell them that maybe in the next update they might check for stuff but as for right now, everything is fine

xbox looser

5. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

lmao
    if you opened your eyes and checked on xbox scene and then the link they provide to a .txt doc then you will see its not bs.
    im not correcting you hence the "what he means is..", no where in that did i say that you were wrong or anything, just also trying to do the same thing as u and help him...if you have a problem with that maybe you shudnt be on these forums as that is what they are designed for!

JUNIOR XBOX'er
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]For XBox apps and news...go to:-

http://www.g4merzo1d.co.uk.tt

PC Specs: AMD XP2600+ 80GB HDD 512MB RAM ASUS CD-RW 2x NIC's 600K Cable

XBOX Specs: LPC Cheapmod w/ ON/OFF SWITCH SAMSUNG & ASUS DVD-ROM 120GB WESTERN DIGITAL HDD XBOX LIVE - G4MERZO1[/small]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2004