1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbmp ? some questions on files?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by simis69, Jun 29, 2003.

1. simis69

simis69 Member

hey fella's I D/l xboxmedia player 2.4
    i have a tutorial that says to rename "default.xbe" to "xbplayer" i can't find the file on my system ,nothings hidden, and i've been at this all day and can't seem to find the answer, does it not come with this file?? i used the tutorial for 2.3 and did all the edits, but i can't seem to get it to work. is there some thing that i'm missing?? any help would be nice of a push in the right direction or somebody that has this working ,please chime in....
    found that i have to compile this source code and then get the .xbe file, this seems to be a not so easy task, as i cannot find the right programs to use. and it seems hard.
    is there a way to compile this easier?? or a place to get it already compiled
    email me simis69@hotmail.com

Last edited: Jun 29, 2003
  2. simis69

simis69 Member

i finally got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    nobody helped me. i don't know why??
    but i did find it and now i will figure out how to do it, i just can't believe nobody helped me... or maybe you guys just didn't know or is this just too touchy of a M$ XBOX thing??