1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 2

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by madspar, Jan 27, 2007.

1. madspar

madspar Guest

I heard a rumore that a new 360 is going to be available with a hdmi port and a built in hd-dvd drive, and somthing i doubt a beter prossesor, and more memory... if this is true could it be possible that u can buy extension like an compound to hdmi cable , and i think you could just buy a bigger harddrive , and i know for a fact u can just buy a hd-dvd addon for the 360..and if u cant buy adonds wouldnt that be bad for people 10 million + people that bought the core and premium?

2. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

no built in hd dvd but its supposed to have HDMI and a 100 gig hard drive and a better processor but the better CPU was pushed back to mid 07

3. madspar

madspar Guest

but thats not fare u cant upgrade the cpu , well their be a huge game play difference? Like if your playing on a normal 360 against some one on a new 360 well they have a better chance of wining and well the grafix look better and also wont people be pisted if their a better version of the xbox i know i am?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2007
  4. madspar

madspar Guest

why doesnt any one care?

5. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

ok to clear it up ITS NOT A BETTER CPU! It' the same cpu with 65 nm manufacturing. Todays CPUs are mostly 90nm and some 65.

THANKS DONT SPREAD RUMORS

6. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

no, just going to run cooler thats all

7. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

yes you are right.

8. madspar

madspar Guest

Ok thx srry