1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360 backup disc to disc

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by deanofire, Feb 14, 2007.

1. deanofire

deanofire Member

i have a firmware hacked 360 and i have sucessfully downloaded and burnt backups of games my brother and i own.
    the trouble i am having is copying the bacup disc to another disc.
    i have tried both my pc with pioneer 111d writer and my friends acard dvd copier which has all pioneer writers and readers
    any ideas what i might be doing wrong ?

2. elmunkee

elmunkee Regular member

Xbox 360 games are unique compared to standard DVD's (this includes backups of 360 games)

The only way to backup your backups (lol), would be to either

1)Use a Samsung SH-D162C flashed With KREON 0.81 firmware and a tool such as Schtrom

or

2)use the PC dual layer drive method explained on this site---->http://ss.softmodfiles.net/index.php?q=rip

hope this helps :)

3. emachine

emachine Guest

I own the sh d162c how do I make the backup of a backup?

4. cearel

cearel Guest

5. deanofire

deanofire Member

Have read both of the tuts and they seem very involved.
    i shall take it from these replys that there is just no way to copy my back ups via disc to disc like i used to with my old x box and playstation games........ unless anyone knows differently ?

6. elmunkee

elmunkee Regular member

Use Schtrom...its very easy :). Just select your drive then select the desitnation for the image then hit extract :)...interface is pretty self explanitory

PM me if you need help obtaining Schtrom and ill send you the file...

7. cearel

cearel Guest

you can use this method for backup to backup after you put in ur dvd just insert your backedup game like it was a orig then follow and go to the next step in the tut

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2007