1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Backup Problem

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by SOB_HUNK, Feb 6, 2007.

1. SOB_HUNK

SOB_HUNK Member

hey sup all yo....i neva had dis problem before everytime i wanted to backup my game i had success.....until outta no where da drive started makin noises and DVD DECRYPTER freezin and not burnin da game.....so i tryed to uninstall all da programs i had......like nero,imgburn,dvd decrypter......i unplugged da cable from dvd writer and i put it bak in....restarted pc....installed programs back again and set da dvd decrypter option to X360 BACKUP.....i get dis weird error message.....

btw before dis error i got a message like dis"POWER CALIBERATION ERROR"

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e89/Garn...rypterError.jpg

if anyone can plz help me out it would be really appriciated when i click retry it doesnt work stays like dat....and when i click CANCEL i cant even open da TRAY or close da program......so i just restart da computer all together......i never had dis problem before i dono what cauzed it......and when i go to START--->RUN--->services.smc...i go down to da option it says IMAPI CD BURNING COM Service its set to Manual.....i'll really appriciate if anyone can help me out with dis weird problem sad.gif

I gotXbox 360 Samsung sh-d162c dvd drive flashed with KREON .81!
    I use XBOX Backup creator to make backup of my gamez.
    I use I/O Magic 16X Dual Format/Double Layer DVD±RW/±R to make my game filez.
    I use Verbatim DVD+R DL 8.5GB blank cds.
    Then finally I always used DVD Decrypter to burn da backup file....

Last edited: Feb 6, 2007
  2. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

use xbox backup creator to burn it as well and it will make everything perfect for you, the only program you need for burning xbox 360 games as well as ripping them