1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBox 360 Backup Problems

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by tony20025, Sep 28, 2007.

1. tony20025

tony20025 Member

Hello all.

I have searched pretty extensively for the answer to this question, so I hope it hasn't been answered before. I have been trying to back-up my XBox360 games using a Samsung 162c Kreon drive and XBC 2.6. I can rip the game without difficulty, and a stealth check of the iso passes. However, when I burn the games with my Lite On LH-20A1S (using either XBC or CloneCD), the burned disc is unreadable in the Kreon drive in the computer. Therefore, when I attempt to use XBC drive tools to verify the disc, the Stealth Check option is whited-out and unable to be clicked. Also, I am unable to read the disc with DVDMulleter. The discs appear to work in the XBox360, but without being able to verify their stealth status, I am afraid to try them on Live. I know the Pioneer burner is recommended, but I have also seen multiple people say that Lite On works as well, so I do not think that this is my problem. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

2. momhoener

momhoener Regular member

I also had your problems... anyways go to google type in xbox auto connect download it and connect to xbins. then download the new xbc 3.6 which has fixed alot more then just that. Tell me how that goes.

3. tony20025

tony20025 Member

Thanks for your response. I did as you recommended; however, the most recent version of XBC is 2.6, which I am already using. Any other suggestions?

4. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

ok now after you have burned your game and tested it and it works in your xbox360 you try to put back into the kreon drive to see if it passes the stealth check ( am i right so far ).

ok once youve got your back up when you put it into the kreon drive does it show up in my computer if it does theres nothing wrong with your kreon drive

if it does show up in my computer as either xboxdvd or ntscgdvd (along that line ). download xbox dvd mulleter 10 and select your drive the kreon drive it will show and choose to load from dvdr
    and hit load file
    and hit next thats it

5. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

after youve backed up your game and you check the iso with mulleter if it passes the stelth checks and everything then the iso your burning to disk is ok for live

lite on dual layer burners i dont know why but alot of peeps seem to have trouble with them just get a pioneer or if it is working in your xbox 360 then your ok but dont know why it wont show up again in your kreon drive once youve burned it